My Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a good day

2 posters

Go down

It is a good day Empty Re: It is a good day

Post  Hummingbird Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 am

Glad you had a good day cuz. My day started off with the school calling me to come pick up my son because he was sick. He was feeling better this evening. I felt like crap so I went to bed early and woke up around midnight so I will probably be up all night..... I didn't get to go to the Wellness center today because I was hurting too bad to exercise and it was storming and they wont let us get in the pool when it is storming so, oh well. I had a good day yesterday and a not so good day today. Thats the way it is.
Hummingbird
Hummingbird
Admin

https://mysupportgroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It is a good day Empty It is a good day

Post  mamabear Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Ok now folks, it is a good day, I know there are some of you out there that can say something!! I went to one doc today and talked to another on the phone, blood work, we'll know later what is going on, or we won't. Either way, it is still a good day. I got to play with some of the grand kids today. Sat on the porch for a while with the bestest husband and a close cousin for a while. Yep; all my probs are still here. Tomorrow I may be cryiing and venting and aggravated to pieces, but today is a good day.
So,,,,,come on folks, lets get to know each other!!!!! Well, at least those I don't already know!!!haha See ya later, Alice

mamabear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum